Skip to content
HNF Facility Rules:
- Athletic clothing must be worn by all participants. Please do not wear jeans or items with buttons or sharp metal objects.
- No outside food or drink is allowed to be brought in except water, unless you have booked a party. No “pop-up” parties.
- Only clean, dry, athletic shoes are allowed in the obstacle area. Participants can also wear their socks or go bare foot. This applies to participants and spectators.
- Children must be 3 and older to play on the obstacle course. Children 2 and under are free and may play on the ground mats and floor obstacles only.
- All participants under 18 must have a parent or guardian sign a waiver before being allowed to enter the obstacle area.
- No chewing gum.
- No running or horseplay around the obstacles.
- No food or drinks(even water) are allowed on the course. Snacks and drinks are restricted to the “party area” only.
- Parents may not drop off their kids. You must stay to supervise your children at all times.
- This is a family friendly environment, and we want everyone to have a great time. Please be courteous!
- No chalk bags are allowed on the obstacle course. Please bring grips or athletic tape if you need additional coverage on your hands.